Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tax Time!!!

Most years I'm not really concerned about when I receive a refund. This year I was really anxious.. REALLY!! Like most people in the United States we have had a really bad year financially. So bad that if we hadn't gotten our tax refund back on time we would've had to take out loans to just pay our bills off. Anyhow.. I sat up waiting for it to be deposited tonight. I've been nervous to the point that my stomach has been in knots all week. Thankfully there it was.. Deposited in our account at 1:30am.. So, why am I still awake at 2:30am? I almost feel like I have to guard it.. Like the government might come and take it back. I know, it sounds crazy but, these days you just never really know.. The government is in such a shamble.. They keep changing everything.. Not for the good either..

No comments:

Post a Comment